A conversation with David Didau and Alex Quigley in which they discuss Alex’s new book, Closing the Reading Gap and its relevance to the current crisis.
A 1-hour interactive webinar on Friday 10th July, 4 pm (BST/London time)
The content will be available for anyone who registers to view afterwards, so if you’re busy during the live stream you can always check it out at your convenience. The recording will be available for 14 days once it’s posted.
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Click the button ‘choose price’ below
- Pay what feels good. We suggest £5.
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a ticket download link
- Download the ticket in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, just log in to your account and you can find the streaming link in your account under orders
- We recommending joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
This webinar is powered by Zoom.