Back to school 5: marking
17th September @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
So, another term begins. For everyone stepping back into a classroom in the coming weeks, chin up, don’t work too hard, and remember, it’s just a job. For those new to the profession, simply looking for a bit of refresher, or responsible for working with new teachers this series of webinars offer a blend of practical, common sense and research-informed ideas. Best of luck.
This session will cover:
- Marking vs feedback
- Question, don’t describe
- Keep it brief
- Focus on specifics
- Whole class feedback
A one hour interactive webinar on Thursday 17th September, 4 pm (BST/London time)
The recording will be available for 14 days to anyone who registers to view afterwards, so if you’re busy during the live stream you can always check it out at your convenience.
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Click the button ‘choose price’ below
- Pay what feels good. We suggest £5 if you’re feeling flush.
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a ticket download link
- Download the ticket in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, just log in to your account and you can find the streaming link in ‘Join live webinar‘
- We will send you a reminder email on the day of the webinar. We recommend joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
This webinar is powered by Zoom.