What every teacher needs to know about Cognitive Load Theory
29th October @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wondering what exactly cognitive load theory is? David Didau will outline everything you need to know about the theory and is available for Q&A afterwards.
Join us for a FREE one hour interactive webinar on Thursday 29th October, 6 pm (BST/London time) and ask all of your burning questions about cognitive load theory.
If you’re busy during the live stream you can view the recording for a limited time for users with a Learning Spy Academy account. It will be available until the next recording is posted.
How to register and access the webinar:
We’ve changed our registration process for our webinars. We hope you find it easier.
- Log in to your account: Login
Don’t have an account? Click the signup link to create your free account: Signup
- Click the + button under the RSVP heading.
- Click the button ‘Confirm RSVP’
- Check your email: you’ll receive an email containing the event information and the Zoom link.
- Did you lose your email? We’ll send you a reminder email approx. 30 minutes before the event. Or you can access the link on this event page in the sidebar 15 minutes before the event starts (login to view the link!)