This webinar will:
– explore why young people don’t read?
– suggest ways to change attitudes towards reading
– explain the benefits (and pitfalls) of reading aloud
– suggest a programme of ‘reading for betterment’ instead of ‘reading for pleasure’
– explain how to set a whole school reading aloud project
A FREE* 1 hour interactive webinar on 30th June, 4 pm (BST/London time)
The content will be available for anyone who registers to view afterwards, so if you’re busy during the live stream you can always check it out at your convenience.
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Add a ticket to your cart using the button above
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions
- *If you feel it’s worth it, please consider paying £5 for this webinar, otherwise use the coupon code FIVE during checkout to register for free
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a ticket download link
- Download the ticket in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, just log in to your account and you can find the ticket download link in your account under orders
- We recommending joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
This webinar is powered by Zoom.