This webinar was rescheduled from 25th June. Already registered? No need to register again.
The session will cover:
1. Why it’s important to think about why you want students to write
2. Why less is sometimes more
3. The need to encourage students to think about how as well as what they write
4. Why intervention should be at the point of speech
5. The pitfalls and rewards of proofreading
A 1 hour interactive webinar on 21st July, 4 pm to 5 pm (BST/London time).
The content will be available for 14 days to anyone who registers to view afterwards, so if you’re busy during the live stream you can always check it out at your convenience.
Already registered? No need to register again!
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Click the button ‘choose price’ above
- Pay what feels good. We suggest £5 if you’re feeling flush.
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a ticket download link
- Download the ticket in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, just log in to your account and you can find the streaming link in your account under orders
- We recommend joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
This webinar is powered by Zoom.