What teachers need to know about grit, growth mindset and resilience: A critical examination of the evidence, what we should avoid doing and what makes more sense.
A one hour interactive webinar on Thursday 30th July, 4 pm (BST/London time)
The recording will be available for 14 days to anyone who registers to view afterwards, so if you’re busy during the live stream you can always check it out at your convenience.
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Click the button ‘choose price’ below
- Pay what feels good. We suggest £5 if you’re feeling flush.
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a ticket download link
- Download the ticket in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, just log in to your account and you can find the streaming link in your account under orders
- We recommend joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
This webinar is powered by Zoom.