Back to school 2: relationships
1st September 2020 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Although the oft-repeated phrase “it’s all about relationships” is overcooked, there’s no doubt that the relationships teachers forge with their students are hugely important in establishing classroom dynamics, but healthy relationships are more likely to thrive in particular environments.
This session will cover:
- Learn their names
- Tell them they’re your favourite class
- Know the data
- Talk to them
- Read their work
Find out how to lay the ground work for forming positive relationships with students in this one hour interactive webinar on Tuesday 1st September, 4 pm (BST/London time)
The recording will be available for 14 days to anyone who registers to view afterwards, so if you’re busy during the live stream you can always check it out at your convenience.
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Click the button ‘choose price’ below
- Pay what feels good. We suggest £5 if you’re feeling flush.
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a ticket download link
- Download the ticket in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, just log in to your account and you can find the streaming link in ‘Access my webinar‘
- We will send you a reminder email on the day of the webinar. We recommend joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
This webinar is powered by Zoom.