Evidence-informed Learning Design – with Mirjam Neelen
1st October 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for a conversation with Mirjam Neelen about her book ‘Evidence-Informed Learning Design.’
A FREE one hour interactive webinar on Thursday 1st October, 6 pm (BST/London time)
If you’re busy during the live stream you can view the recording for a limited time. It will be available until the next recording is posted.
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Log in if you have an account: Login
- Click the button ‘add to cart’ below.
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions. You will register an account if you don’t already have one.
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a PDF with joining details.
- Download the PDF in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, log in to your account and you can find the streaming link in ‘Join live webinar‘
- We will send you a reminder email on the day of the webinar.
- We recommend joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
This webinar is powered by Zoom.