Powerful Pedagogy – with Ruth Powley
22nd October @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Deputy head, Ruth Powley discusses her book, Powerful Pedagogy.
In Powerful Pedagogy, Ruth Powley, Love Learning Ideas blogger and experienced teacher and school leader, debunks teaching and learning myths and shows how the more we know about pedagogy, the more able we are to make informed and efficient choices about our practice, saving ourselves valuable time.
Join us for a FREE one hour interactive webinar on Thursday 22nd October, 6 pm (BST/London time) (rescheduled from 24 Sept.) and ask all of your burning questions about pedagogy.
If you’re busy during the live stream you can view the recording for a limited time. It will be available until the next recording is posted.
How to register and access the live webinar:
- Log in if you have an account: Login
- Click the button ‘add to cart’ below
- Go to the cart and follow the checkout instructions. You will register an account if you don’t already have one.
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a PDF with joining details.
- Download the PDF in the confirmation email, which will have a link to join the webinar. Note: you will need to be logged in to access the webinar.
- If you misplace your email, log in to your account and you can find the streaming link in ‘Join live webinar‘
- We will send you a reminder email on the day of the webinar.
- We recommend joining the webinar a few minutes in advance to make sure you don’t miss the start.
Do I need to download software to view the live webinar?
- Yes, we use Zoom for the live webinar. You can download either the mobile phone app or the desktop app.